Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and passing out the December 2019 Photo Contest
Awards & Screensaver Gifts!

We had a blockbuster Holiday theme contest this month, with a whopping 15 entries! These were beautiful photos and choosing favorites was really hard. If you haven't seen them, please see ALL the entries here, and the Voting Poll here.

The winner was Rug Guy & Brisco. Second and third runner ups were Vita & Sachii, and Stacyd12 & Osmium.

In the past we've had at least two categories each month, with a winner and screensaver gifts in each one. With the PF platform and software changes in early December, I ran only one category, the Holiday themes. Since I make the screensaver gifts and didn't expect to come in 2nd (thanks for the votes, though!), and Stacy was only one point away, I'll skip my award and pass it on to her along with the gifts.

So I hope Rug Guy and Stacyd12 enjoy these, and let's give a bit thank you to ALL of the contestants and thank you to the voters who participated in giving PF that extra sparkle!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #7
Poodle Lovers, a quick note! if you would like to make artsy screensavers, you can photo edit yours at LunaPic. It's a fun and creative outlet, intuitive to use, with no sign up or cost involved. I'm still amazed at the transformation of even very simple photos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.