Poodle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and Passing out the Awards and
Screensaver Gifts for the August Photo Contest!

We had one category this month, Meme Your Poodle, with twelve entries. You can see all of the photo entries here on the August Voting Poll thread.

This month we had a tie! The winners were Raindrops & Misha, and Austen! They each get an award and screensaver gifts. In addition, an Honorary Award and screensaver gifts go to Peggy The Parti for runner up! Congratulations to al three of our fine PF members!

Let's show these now!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #8
Please take a moment to thank our contestants. You can see everyone's entry photos at this PF link and the votes at this PF link. Thank you also to everyone who voted. Altogether, we help give PF that extra sparkle!

If you would like to artsy up your photos into screensavers, you can do so at LunaPic. It's free, no sign up, and easy to use. You can also see my simple photo tutorial here on PF for how-to examples of this.

Until the next month,

Vita 馃尀

Premium Member
Congratulations to the winners and to all that participated in the contest. You are all winners for me. Thanks again to Vita for the screensavers and just be willing in these contests.

Registered
Aw shucks, thank you @Vita and everyone. I really needed a laugh this month and the photos were so fun! The screensavers are lovely!

Registered
Congrats to the winners! I really enjoy all the entries in each contest :).

Reactions: Vita
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.