Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Announcing and Passing out the Awards and
Screensaver Gifts for the October 2020 Photo Contest!

The theme this month was Spooktacular. We had eight entertaining entries by our PF members, showing off their Halloween costumes or Autumn awesomeness!

To see all entries by all contestants go here to this PF link.

On to the Awards & Gifts!

·
Super Moderator
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's give a BIG THANK YOU to all the contestants!

And again, you can see the Voting Poll thread with all photos at this PF link.

Thank you also to everyone who voted. Altogether, we made our October contest Spooktacular!

Also, if you would like to artsy up your photos, you can do so at LunaPic. It's free, no sign up, and easy to use. You can also see my simple photo tutorial here on PF for how-to examples of this.

Until the next time,

Vita 👻🎃💀

·
Registered
Olive, black miniature poodle, 9 months old
305 Posts
I have an idea for the November photo contest: Snow and Winter. Perfect for what is outside rightnow where I live! I even allready have a photo.❄

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations!! 👏
Vita thank you so much for the info on LunaPic!! OMG I'm gonna get no work done today 😆

·
Registered
228 Posts
Its raining here, Wish we had snow..

Snowed about a week ago in Kansas City

Reactions: Vita

·
Super Moderator
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have an idea for the November photo contest: Snow and Winter. Perfect for what is outside rightnow where I live! I even allready have a photo.❄
Olive we're getting up to 22 degrees today in TO! Where are you?

Canada is pretty chilly now! Snow pics might fit in well for November's contest, but also for December's generic holiday theme when more US states will have snowy Winter landscapes.

Hint for November's contest: This has been a rough year for many of us. This coming weekend I'll start the thread with the theme of something like Giving Thanks - I Survived 2020 So Far & It Wasn't All Bad.

·
Registered
Olive, black miniature poodle, 9 months old
305 Posts
Canada is pretty chilly now! Snow pics might fit in well for November's contest, but also for December's generic holiday theme when more US states will have snowy Winter landscapes.

Hint for November's contest: This has been a rough year for many of us. This coming weekend I'll start the thread with the theme of something like Giving Thanks - I Survived 2020 So Far & It Wasn't All Bad.
I think I know the theme, but I will not spoil it for others so I will pm you.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Loved this contest and thank you for the super cute screensavers! Can't wait to see what "Ruff" year pictures come with November.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Congrats to the winners and all those who entered the contest. Vita you do us all a good time and how fine of you to make this an especially fun time on PF.

As for Nov contest all I can say is winter rain rain rain down here in Alabama. Sometimes I wish that we had some snow....- no, not really!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.