Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehehehe

this is a good representation of the COLOUR of her purple, though it is WAY more vivid in real life...

and these are back to the pink look (hey, still works for P.P.P though!)

(heh. Bendy nose.)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the camera taking photo after photo after photo, so when I'm looking through them, her nose is bending from one side to the other as she sniffs about, she's like "yes mum, I'm LOOKING at you for the shot, but my NOSE is looking at other things!" Going through the shots I got, she's looking away, looking to me but 'bending' and twitching her nose, and then she's looking away again. *sigh*

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Paris is such a perfect girl. I love the background.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Paris is beautiful, as always.

I love the purple...and i really like the matching collar! Too cute!

Also, do you have trouble getting her topknot to stand? I notice Dodgers does the same thing that her's is doing in those photos..kinda falls flat. I think it's just because Dodger has this huge afro right now..but I love it!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I LOVE what you did with her!! It looks purple in all of the pics to me and it suites her well. That bendy nose pic is too funny!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dunno how long the dye will last; the bottle says 3-30 washes. It has faded a fair bit on her legs already, but it doesn't help when she does zoomies through damp grass! lol!!!

We have purple everything; lead, collar(s), toys. I have a purple jacket too, so when it's cold like it is getting now, I'm walking in my jacket, with a poodle with purple bits and purple stuff. It's easy to see my fav colour... lol!

And yup Aiden, Paris' topknot goes flat as a pancake within around 10-20 mins of being fluff dried, and then will stay that way. lol! I can brush it up, but she can shake or move and it's back to being flat again. It is much flatter than it looks too, it's just she has bands holding the front two sections up so it doesn't flop there and it hides how flat the rest is. It's because of her rather soft floppy coat (an ASS to scissor!) and the fact it's so long too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts