Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings, and welcome to this month's photo contest! The theme is Summertime!

UPDATE:

~ ENTRIES EXTENDED UNTIL SUNDAY AUG 26 AT NOON, EAST COAST TIME.
~ Open to all members, for their poodles or poodle-mixes. Must be your dog.
~ Voting Poll will be from Aug 26th thru Sat Sept 1.
~ Winners & Awards Announced on Sun Sept 2.

Submit your August Contest photos on this thread.

Here are the simple rules and categories this month, so read carefully.]

a) You may enter in up to two categories.

b) Except for the Story category, you may enter up to two photos per category, and that entry will be judged as one entry.

c) Please include the name of your poodle(s) in your entry submission.

d) You may remove your entry at any time before the Voting poll begins to photo edit, photo shop or tweak it and then resubmit it, or move it to a different category, or to use another photo instead in the same category.

e) When it's time to vote, you may vote for all the photos you like.

ENTRY CATEGORIES:

1. Puppies up to 9 months old - There are some new pups on PF, so here's a great category to show off your baby.

2. Action Poodles! - Your poodle is in movement, doing something.

3. Storytelling - Here, you show or tell one cohesive story using two or more shots to tell a story. It can be with or without words, funny, serious, training for something, or just interesting. Your entry shots will be judged as one shot that tells the story.

4. Captions or Memes - Your poo can be doing something funny, serious, dramatic, naughty, or just interesting. This is different from Storytelling in that you use only one shot; you can write a caption for it or meme it like a poster.

5. Dog Days of Summer - Your poodle at the pool, lake, beach, mountains, hiking or hiking, cooking out, riding in the car with ears flapping in the wind... Summer!!!

6. Poodle in Black & White or Vintage Style - Sometimes you don't need color for a photo to make a statement. If you need help with this, use this link, select quick upload and then the filter option.

7. YouTube Poo - Your baby doing anything and uploaded on your YouTube or other platform. Video must have been shot this summer.

There can be overlap in these categories so select the one you want. For example, your puppy (#1) can be chasing a ball (#2) at the beach (#5). If you make it black & white, however, that would be (#6 category).

Good luck!

Premium Member
A Story From Molly

My name is Molly and I am little
But I am strong and fit as a fiddle
Many things are big you see
But nothing is too big for ME!

NOT BIG ROCKS......

NOR BIG TREES

THOSE GREAT BIG TOYS DON"T BOTHER ME!

AND BIG TREATS I DO ENJOY!
(I HAVE NO INTENTION OF PLAYING 'COY')

AND MY GOOD FRIEND
IS A VERY BIIIIG BOY!

I MAY NOT BE BIG AND TALL....
BUT I HAVE GIGANTIC BALLS!!!

BUT NONE OF THIS REALLY MATTERS
TO THIS TINY MISS
WITHOUT MY MOM
TO LOVE AND KISS!

THE END

THAT IS MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN' TO IT!

Premium Member
Meme

Whhhhhat? We are going to the Pet Store yiippppppeeee!
20180825_013241.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts