Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nom nom nom, cheerios. he wouldnt stay still so I had to bribe him with cheerios the whole time cause he just kept doing his popcorn dance. lol

I also tried to shave his feet but he was being sucha BRAT about it. He just kept pulling and twisting and turning in every direction so I gave up for now. And this is how it looks, lol. I'll try again next week when he gets bathed again...

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He is a doll - And I love his newly shaved face too. AND no surprise those feet look like you were doing very well. All in time:)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone :)

I'm going to give it another go at his feet today after school, hope they turn out okay!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Your Atticus, is he what they're refuring to as a Teacup?...Anyway, he's the sweetest...even if he won't cooperate on doing his toes

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

Your Atticus, is he what they're refuring to as a Teacup?...Anyway, he's the sweetest...even if he won't cooperate on doing his toes
He's just a really tiny toy expected to be about 3-3.5 pounds full grown. Alot of people refere to them as teacups, but from what I've read there is no such thing as a "teacup" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts