Atticus' new cut

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  thestars 
#1 · (Edited)
His fuzzy puppy face is gone...):
Dont mind his runny eyes, the flash was making them run more than normal

After:

See less See more
#8 ·
I decided to shave it off, lol. He's sucha pin head! His face is so skinny! I cant help but laugh every time I look at him. He doesnt look like the same dog. I kind of like it though, now he wont have a crusty beard after he eats. I'm going to be brave tomarrow and shave his feet! I'll post some pics tomarrow or Monday :)

Here's a video after I shaved his stache off, he was running around like a lunatic.
http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/dogs/?action=view&current=030-5.flv

#12 ·
OK darn it I read earlier and did not post.....He did look cute but I must admit I was longing to see his face shaved and SURPRISE he is still cute as can be and you did a great job too!~:)

#13 ·
Aw, thanks everyone!

He's 4 and half months old. Everyone at home is like "OMG, what happened to his face?!" when they see him, lol. They think he's ugly, but I have to disagree. I like shaven faces, but it does make him look pretty girly though. Whatever, it'll grow back :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.