1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
He'll do anything for cheerios

its a bit patchy but its my first time and I was scared I would knick him again

Stretching after a long 2 and a half hours

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Like FUZBUTZ said on that other thread, I don't think there is anything you could do to that pup to make him stop being so cute. It's his little personality more than anything.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, I'm debating whether or not I should keep the stache or shave it off...

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I decided to shave it off, lol. He's sucha pin head! His face is so skinny! I cant help but laugh every time I look at him. He doesnt look like the same dog. I kind of like it though, now he wont have a crusty beard after he eats. I'm going to be brave tomarrow and shave his feet! I'll post some pics tomarrow or Monday :)

Here's a video after I shaved his stache off, he was running around like a lunatic.
http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/dogs/?action=view&current=030-5.flv

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OK darn it I read earlier and did not post.....He did look cute but I must admit I was longing to see his face shaved and SURPRISE he is still cute as can be and you did a great job too!~:)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aw, thanks everyone!

He's 4 and half months old. Everyone at home is like "OMG, what happened to his face?!" when they see him, lol. They think he's ugly, but I have to disagree. I like shaven faces, but it does make him look pretty girly though. Whatever, it'll grow back :)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's exhausted! I just took these a couple mins ago. He's fast asleep in my lap :)

The shaved face did the trick, no more runny eyes! Woo-hoo!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
That's one way to solve the eye problem - LOL

He runs up those stairs like nobody's business. So cute! I love that dog.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
sooooo cute!!! Love his lil smooth face!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Omg! He's adorable! I LOOOOOOOOVE the shaved face! :D It's so much cleaner, and if his eyes do run you'll have np taking care of it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts