Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought Atticus with me to my sister's while I watched my nephew. Fayte is her 3 year old English Bulldog. They really like eachother and Fayte is so good with him! She will kind of tap him with her paw trying to get him to play with her and he will bounce around like popcorn while play growling. I was nervous she was gunna squish him so I didnt let her on the couch with him because she's clumsy and doesnt realise shes 53 pounds and cant be a lap dog. But Fayte make me laugh so hard, she was sitting in the corner of the couch and Atticus was in my lap and she had her paw ready to push him and I said "dont you dare push him" and she was about to do it and pulling it back like she was saying "I'm not touching him, I'm not touching him" It was hilarious I wish I had it on video. But here's a short video of the two, my phone only records for 30 secs which is a bummer cause right when it stopped recording he started doing his bouncy thing and did a little bark (I've only heard him bark 5 times since I've had him). I'll stop rambling, here's the video!

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/dogs/?action=view&current=0115001317.flv

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ahh how cute! :) What a pretty bulldog Fayte is. Looks and sounds like she really took a liking to Atticus!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Perry plays just the same way! Must be a poodle thing! (Or Perry is just immature lol!)

Atticus is so cute, it's adorable watching him play! Fayte is such a good girl, not squishing him and all, lol! :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
They are absolutely adorable together! :) My last dog was an English Bulldog named Nugget, and seeing this reminded me of her! Thanks for sharing!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts