Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Atticus met my friends toy poodle Gizmo today. We went on a two hour long walk and he was still pulling by the time we got home. He had so much fun! They ran around in a fenced in football field for about a half hour and we walked to petsmart and went for a walk around some neighborhood and back. It was a long fun day, and hes still running around playing at home. He's gunna sleep good tonight :)

Gizzy's on the left, hes huge compared to Atticus. He's probably 10in while Atticus is probably 6, lol. And Giz weighs 9 pounds and Atticus is 3.5. We're planning on having play dates every couple days once Atticus gets shaved down. They wouldnt stop for a second to get a picture of their faces, lol.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Yay atticus :) Sounds like you had a great day. I'm a bit jealous, I wish we lived in a place where we could walk around town like that. No so much here, and florida is weirdly anti dog in a lot of places anyway. I would LOVE to live someplace where you could walk your dog around town eat or have coffe at little cafe's with outdoor seating. There are very few places like that here. We have one or two but they are off the beaten path for us. Im not driving an hour so I can have coffee with Jazz LoL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts