Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Just FABULOUS Dahling! I do love it:) And it looks good too.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Loves it! That's so funny though, because I was looking at those online for Teddy this weekend. LOL

·
Registered
478 Posts
How cute is that!!! I need to get Reece one. The boutique here has them, but I don't think they are made right. The letters don't always fit on the collars they sell to go with them. I'm gonna check at the next show around here.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I've been wanting to buy one of these at my work for Vegas.. there's a collar in a very hot green camo. 8D I LOVE these collars! He looks great with it!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Just adorable !!!

I joked I would put "spikes" on my spoo LOL But when I saw red collar with spikes in one dog boutique which was really nicely made (like for a rock-star) -idea looked even more appealing : ))) LOL !

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Wishpoo - That's hilarious. I was trying spiked collars on Teddy last time we were at the pet store. I decided not to get one because with the fur around his neck, you could even see it. LOL

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I am all about the spikes and jewels here lately.......I am considering a few right now lol!

·
Registered
562 Posts
You are such a good Mommy to Atticus!!! I am loving his bling! I would like to have a collar for Mister like that since everyone thinks he's a girl lol. Hey im sure this has been answered before but how did you come up with his name? It suits him SO well and ive never even met him in person lol.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone :)

Wishpoo - That's hilarious. I was trying spiked collars on Teddy last time we were at the pet store. I decided not to get one because with the fur around his neck, you could even see it. LOL
omg i was going to but one too! It was a tough decision between the spikes or this collar, lol. But i think this one looks cuter on Atticus :)

You are such a good Mommy to Atticus!!! I am loving his bling! I would like to have a collar for Mister like that since everyone thinks he's a girl lol. Hey im sure this has been answered before but how did you come up with his name? It suits him SO well and ive never even met him in person lol.
Awh, thanks!
As for his name. It was a total accident! I was originaly going to name him koda or tommy, but they didnt seem to fit him. My sister was shouting out random names and Atticus was the first name she said and I kept saying it to him and the more I said it the more it suited him! He learned that his name within a day and I guess it was just ment to be :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
OOh! I love it! I have been dying to get those for Clover and Cricket! I bought one for Cricket a while back, but it broke on the first day! It was one of those 2-layer ones, and the rivet broke. I am LOVING the red collar against Atticus's red coat! I always shied away from red collars when shopping for my red girl, but now I think I might do red! It looks great! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts