Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laying in the sun, his teddy bear, his rope toy, and of course hanging out with me getting his pictures taken, lol. I'm not really sure where that bear came from, he found it somewhere this morning and hasnt left it alone since lol. Dont mind the bad quality, these were taken with my cell phone.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

^my favorite :)

He's loving how I have the day off school today. He's being extra cuddly today :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OH, he is too cute. Why is it that I have this overwhelming urge to put a pirate's hat on him!!! He would so rock the part!

·
Registered
562 Posts
He is such a little munchkin...i love him! Hows he doing with his cast? It doesnt seem to affect him at all....oh and sorry to hear that happened to him. Sometimes dogs get wild hairs up their butts lol.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Your pictures are great, Michelle. My cellphone takes really crappy pictures (but, oddly enough, it takes great videos--go figure).

Please keep Atticus away from these loony women who want to dress him like Capt Hook and then squeeze him to death. LOL

I love that little guy. :)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, thanks everyone! I love my little man :)

He is such a little munchkin...i love him! Hows he doing with his cast? It doesnt seem to affect him at all....oh and sorry to hear that happened to him. Sometimes dogs get wild hairs up their butts lol.
He's doing great with his cast, doesnt even acknowledge its there! Hopefully only 4 more weeks, maybe less! He goes back in for an xray in 2 weeks to make sure everything is healing properly. :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
I think Atticus would make a wonderful pirate dog!!!

get him a parakeet for his shoulder!

he is super cute, whether he is broken or not. I want a tiny Atticus!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts