Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
They are so adorable. I love the pictures on this forum. Keep them coming. What a cute trio they make.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
OMG, Russel is a doll! What can you tell me about wirehaired Dashchunds? My mom is kind of looking for another dog and it's one of the breeds she's interested in. Dudley, the dog she has now, is a 20lb Schnauzer mix. He's not super noisy, but can be stubborn and borders on being too powerful for her. (She has RA and he starts feeling his oats every now and then.) Right now she's really looking at small Mini Schnauzers, a Mini Wirehaired Doxies and French Bulldogs.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG, Russel is a doll! What can you tell me about wirehaired Dashchunds? My mom is kind of looking for another dog and it's one of the breeds she's interested in. Dudley, the dog she has now, is a 20lb Schnauzer mix. He's not super noisy, but can be stubborn and borders on being too powerful for her. (She has RA and he starts feeling his oats every now and then.) Right now she's really looking at small Mini Schnauzers, a Mini Wirehaired Doxies and French Bulldogs.
He is such a great little dog, I've never met a doxie as sweet and out going as him. He loves meeting new people and is just content sleeping in your lap all day. He's hyper and ready to play when you are, and when you feel like relaxing he'll do that too. Like most doxies he can be stubborn and will do things when he wants to, but if you have food he'll do just about anything. You need to watch out for their back though since they so much longer than their legs, so it isnt good for them to jump up and down from furniture. I've never really liked doxies until my mom got him, he's such a sweet guy. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ginger has a doxie sister, Dolce she is a smooth coat black and tan dapple. I too never thought I would like a doxie. My Daughter who in away in college got her and couldn't keep her, so guess who got a new puppy. She is a wonderful dog, not yappy and a real cuddler, but a true doxie. will not do anything unless she wants to, and there is food involved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts