Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was babysitting last night while my sister was at work and Julielle (my neice) loves the dogs. She has to be watching them at all times, and loves when I let Atticus down so she can touch and play with him. I watch closely to make sure he doesnt get wacked in the head or get squished. They love eachother though. He was trying so hard to get her to play with him. He'd tug on her clothes and run in a circle, bark, and kick his back legs up in the air (it is hilarious! He does this all the time, I dont know why but it is just too cute. you can see him doing it in the video I'll post). They're just so cute together I had to get a couple pics.

and just a quick video of them, sorry about the quality. I took it with my cell phone. I dont know why but photobucket wont upload videos I take with the camera...
http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/lazybutbeautiful93/dogs/?action=view&current=1205092005.flv

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

and a couple of Julielle. She had a chapped face so her face is all shiney from the vaseline...

Thanks for looking :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts