Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He looks so grown up, lol. He's 8 months now!

His color as lightened up so much! I miss his dark redness :(

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ha Ha Ha Ha i love it!!! He is such a stud!!! Did you groom him or did you take him somewhere? He looks great! He still looks like a wee puppy to me!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OH, he looks scrumptious!!!! I'm not a fan of a mustache, but he wears it well. I really like his new haircut.

I know you like the red. I think his lighter color is gorgeous. His eyes are so soft and his muzzle looks soft as satin.

He's a very handsome young man!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha Ha Ha Ha i love it!!! He is such a stud!!! Did you groom him or did you take him somewhere? He looks great! He still looks like a wee puppy to me!
Thanks. I groom him myself but I'm going to be taking him to the groomer to get him shaved down since I dont have a good pair of clippers yet. :)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I like him with the mustache it seems to suit him :D
hes soooo tiny

the more I see these awesome minis/toys I want one more and more!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Our babies are growing up too fast!!! I know what you mean about the fading. Teddy is still a darker apricot than my first poodle was, but I miss the darker shade he was a few months ago.

Atticus is so adorable and I love the 'stache! :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
gasp! He looks so cute all fluffed out like that. I LOVE his delicious little topknot, I just want to cuddle him! And the others are right, he does wear the stache well. It's not all imposing and in-your-face like a lot of them are. He looks spectacular! I love all that puppy fluff.. you should fluff him out more often, he looks amazing. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is just too cute as always. I love his new look!! Can I borrow him for a while...he is just right to hold in your lap for cuddles!! LOL

I know you wish he were still dark but I think his color is very pretty now as well.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone

I read on another thread on here somewhere that you can use pantene red expressions and so I've been using that, but it hasnt really helped much with his color :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts