Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well he thinks it is his...theyre best buds and love to wrestle and play in the yard together. Atticus will even take him by his scruff and carry him and set him down next to him so they can cuddle. Its the cutest thing! Harlow just lays limp while Atticus takes him where ever. They only get to play a couple times a day cause Harlow lives in the laundry room until he is old enough to live in the sun room with the other kitty. Theyre hilarious to watch play though, I'll get more pics/videos to show all of you. I took this one real quick. Atticus looks like a giant next to him! lol

·
Registered
631 Posts
Dixie and Lola are both like Atticus! They loooove kitties. They helped raise our last 2 orphan fosters and when Francine showed up, they really helped her come out of her shell!
I love that picture:) He looks so big!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Atticus will even take him by his scruff and carry him and set him down next to him so they can cuddle. Its the cutest thing! Harlow just lays limp while Atticus takes him where ever.
That part is so sweet! I would LOVE to see a video of that.

·
Registered
159 Posts
So cute!! I never imagined that anything could make Atticus look big, but that kitten proved me wrong :D.

My Mini Schnauzer has a cat that she loves to play with. They came home withing a few days of eachother, and when they were younger she used to carry him everywhere. Even now that he is bigger that she is, she still tries to pick him up (she has no idea that she weighs less than 10 lbs) :wacko:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Harlow and Atticus--what a cute pair! And you're right, Harlow makes Atticus look BIG by comparison. What a great photo of best buds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts