Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All bright eyed and bushy tailed

Hanging out behind the front desk with the receptionists and I :)

And no, hes not spoiled at all...haha. He has on his little baby onesie so he cant lick his stitches

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Look at him in that little boy Onsie!! Does it get any cuter than that? I'm sure he'll be zipping around again before you know it.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Awww! He doesnt look bothered by it in the least! Riley is a baby after anesthesia and takes a Long time to recover. Im glad Atticus is doing so well.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Wow, he recovered quickly! He doesn't even look like he had surgery today. He'll be up and running around in no time.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow, look at how energetic he looks! Desmond was sooo groggy and sleepy after getting neutered, it's great that Atticus doesn't even look bothered by it lol. I'm glad it went well! Good luck on a speedy recovery, it looks like he'll be fine. :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love that little onesie on him. He is so cute, he just makes me smile when I see his little face. You must be smiling all the time, Michelle! :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Lincoln was all bright eyed as well, even though it was taking him a bit longer to wake up than Tsuki (had them done at the same time). They both slept for the first day, but by day 2 Lincoln was already trying to escape the xpen and I had to make a lid for it. LOL.

Glad that lil Atticus is doing fine... and sending vibes for a speedy recovery!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm so glad he is looks alert and happy to see you!

How did the dropped teste go? Were they able to get it out ok?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm so glad he is looks alert and happy to see you!

How did the dropped teste go? Were they able to get it out ok?
Yep! Everything went well. They had to make 2 incesions. One above his scrotum to get the one out that did drop, and they had to make a big one, like a half oval, around his penis to go searching for his other one. They found it no problem, but it'll take a while longer for him to recover.

They also did an ultrasound to try to find his teste before cutting him open, and they noticed he has an abnormal kidney. So they are going to be keeping an eye on that too. He'll be going in every year for a teeth cleaning and theyll keep checking up on it to make sure it doesnt get worse.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
He looks absolutely tooooo adorable! I love how he can fit into a onesie and he looks so darn cute in it! Glad he is doing so well.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG - I always think that he can NOT POSSIBLY get any cutter - and I am always wrong LOL !!!!!!

He is adorable beyond my vocabulary ... so I will just keep it at that :love::love::love:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts