Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pepper shaker that is
Gesture Toy Font Art Glass

They were shattered sadly 馃槬 Both lost in the incident
And I cut my foot

Registered
Tyler
Oh man - that is so sad. Sorry about your foot, too. 馃槝

I have a peculiar talent for locating poodle tchotchkes in every thrift/vintage store I enter. I no longer impulse-buy them, but I still have a sizeable collection in a back pack in my basement.

Funny - years and years and years ago I was part of a Spoo group on Flickr, and one year we did a silly gift exchange for Christmas. I received a tiny white plastic poodle as a gift (most of us had black or blue Spoos). Thinking now it was prescient.
Dog Dog breed Toy Carnivore Companion dog

Registered
Oh man - that is so sad. Sorry about your foot, too. 馃槝

I have a peculiar talent for locating poodle tchotchkes in every thrift/vintage store I enter. I no longer impulse-buy them, but I still have a sizeable collection in a back pack in my basement.

Funny - years and years and years ago I was part of a Spoo group on Flickr, and one year we did a silly gift exchange for Christmas. I received a tiny white plastic poodle as a gift (most of us had black or blue Spoos). Thinking now it was prescient.
You should see my collection of costume jewelry poodle pins. There's at least one in every antique shop.

Premium Member
Miss Pia Maria , Mr. Leonard Pink , Walter Grey cat
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Toy Product Mammal Creative arts Art

New friends coming, oddily they look familiar

Registered
Oh no- hope your foot is better. I have a S and P set too. I like the new set :) Are they vintage?
Plant Purple Pink Toy Art

• Love
Reactions: Bigbark and Miki

Premium Member
Miss Pia Maria , Mr. Leonard Pink , Walter Grey cat
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not vintage but remind me of Pia and Len.
As for my foot I have a cut and it is a little swollen and sore where Pepper made contact

Registered
Love it! That is a chubby little poodle!

Reactions: Miki

Registered
Not vintage but remind me of Pia and Len.
As for my foot I have a cut and it is a little swollen and sore where Pepper made contact
I figured there was that connection!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts