Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to have a play date for our poodles and get some fun pics of them too but we did get to the lake a little on the late side. Everyone had a great time and we still came away with some nice pics.

Dianne giving directions. LOL

Sky in Billy's eyes

Running on the beach. How about those baggy clothes!? I've lost 40 lbs. and nothing fits right anymore.

Carly taking dancing lessons from Grace

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Carly doesn't get it. "I have to jump for food? Not happenin'"

Hey, Carly, what do you suppose she wants?

Setting sun & returning Canada geese

Rising Moon

Day's over. Time to put the spoos to bed...and us too.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks WonderPup! I am so excited to be loosing weight again. It is hard when you have Fibromyalgia. Between the days I can't do much and the meds that contribute to retaining weight, it is a battle. I had breast reduction surgery in February because I was a DDD!!!! It has made a huge difference in how I feel and the things I am able to do now. I'm a very happy person. :peace:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Beautiful photos! I love the lake background, that would make a great place to take photographs. We don't have anything that beautiful in Louisiana. I don't think swamps would turn out quite as nice!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is one of the more picturesque lakes near our home. There are some real beauties if you drive up North in Vermont. I have to say that this one has some of the most beautiful sunsets all year round.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My sister and I just love to look at photos we have taken of our dogs and see what it might be saying and put words in their mouths!! LOL It really is great fun to think of them as being human and having human interactions. :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts