Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Beautiful. I hope you enlarge the one with you and Asher walking toward the gazebo and hang it over your couch.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What a stunner he is! My favourite is the last picture. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
WOW!!!!!

I may love my little parti boy, but my heart will always be with a beautiful black in a full glorious show coat. I just happen to think that is the idea of a perfect spoo and your boy sure hit all the marks that makes my heart skip a beat.

The pics show that he has that wonderful, thick, I'm trying to think of the right word here and can only come up with wiry (does the make sense?) coat that I just want to run my hands through. Of course his truly male face is a bonus since I also seem to have a thing about knowing a poodles sex just from the face.

So sue me, I'm a poodle snob, lol, and he can park his shaved hind end in my house anytime.

·
Registered
381 Posts
They are all spectacular, but the one of him on the steps and the one of him with front feet up on the horse fountain are particularly impressive.

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. I've been very happy with them. :)

The pics show that he has that wonderful, thick, I'm trying to think of the right word here and can only come up with wiry (does the make sense?) coat that I just want to run my hands through. Of course his truly male face is a bonus since I also seem to have a thing about knowing a poodles sex just from the face.
I'm glad the pics make it look that way because he actually has AWFUL hair. One of his WORST qualities. It's soft and has no body. Probably one of his worst qualities!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Stunning, beautiful, just no good enough words :)! Especially love the snaps with you two together. That cherry red suit was a fabulous choice.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Every single one is beautiful. You will have to dedicate the wallspace of an entire room in your house to Asher photos, because they are all worthy of being displayed!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts