Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd make one thread to keep track of Asher's obedience, agility, nosework, chase ability, and sprinter training/competing.

For those who don't know Asher is an almost 3 (March 31) year old, intact, male standard poodle. He has his CKC Grand Championship and now working on performance titles.

Obedience
I'll start the thread posting the 3 obedience outtings we have had from the very first one (which I stupidly entered an actual class not a fun match haha) until the current one.

May 2018

Current Dumbbell practice (Feb 11, 19)

Down on Recall Nov 2018

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Agility
Last agility video we have. (Nov 2018) We currently are not in agility classes cause I'm too poor to take more than one class at a time right now haha.

Nosework (We have only done one round of classes in nosework so still really new to it)
Dec 2018

I won't post old chase/sprinter videos cause they really don't take any training, but I'll post them as we do them. :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Agility
Last agility video we have. (Nov 2018) We currently are not in agility classes cause I'm too poor to take more than one class at a time right now haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SW86bUgjfQ

Nosework (We have only done one round of classes in nosework so still really new to it)
Dec 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMZyp71Sqmk

I won't post old chase/sprinter videos cause they really don't take any training, but I'll post them as we do them. :)
Thank you so much for sharing all of this! We have spent the past 5 weeks camping in the wilds of the Arizona-California border desert. Charlie loves it! Once we return to Canada I am going to investigate classes for Charlie. I also love all of the Asher photos and hope you don't mind that I've showed some to my groomer to direct her. You always have good advice, which is much appreciated

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This boy is making me so proud! We now have a retrieve from the ground! He's been really happy in his training lately. Loving it. Now I need to bust my butt to work on the things he doesn't do AS easily like position changes and such.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts