Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, not ALL the way naked. I left his topknot, neck, ears, and tail. I'm not fully decided if we will show again, but we won't be showing again this year so might as well make life just a hair easier. I'll see what's showing next year to see if we'll keep showing or now.
Then we went to the park after
Look at that hind end still, even without big bracelets

·
Premium Member
9,623 Posts
He still looks fancy as can be, ankle deep in fur! He seems to be celebrating in your nice park.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
He still looks fancy as can be, ankle deep in fur! He seems to be celebrating in your nice park.
I agree, he still looks fancy even though you’ve trimmed him shorter so it’s easier to care for his coat.

Reactions: Mfmst

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. It's slightly making me wish I had just shaved him all down haha.
That's weird you can't see the pics. They're still working fine for me.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
His rear is spectacular. I love his clip and am waiting for the day that I can see him completely naked. He is such a beautiful dog that he is going to look just as stunning without the hair.

·
Premium Member
22,992 Posts
He looks great. I think a little more reveal in his clip shows how well built he really is. I know someone who has a GCh on her poodle who keeps her in a full continental seemingly because she thinks if she takes her down she won't like what she sees. Asher will look great even if you make him fully nekkid.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. As much as I sorta don't want to looks wise, when Asher is done showing I plan to take him down all the way just so I can 100% see exactly how he's built with no hair to hide or mask anything (then grow him back out to something much more attractive!)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Thanks guys. As much as I sorta don't want to looks wise, when Asher is done showing I plan to take him down all the way just so I can 100% see exactly how he's built with no hair to hide or mask anything (then grow him back out to something much more attractive!)
Do you plan to take his ears, tail and bracelets completely off too? I want to do this with Luna also, but still unsure about taking her 100% naked. But it’s just hair, it will grow back. I am dying to see her structure with no hair.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He will be going into a german likely as his first grow out, so I will take off his ears. I probably won't take his tail pom off until he's grown back in a bit more and looks a bit more like he's in a german but we'll see.
The bracelets... I'd like to leave them for aesthetics until he grows out more BUT I want some shots of his body and legs all one length to truly see everything on Asher so I think I will take them off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts