Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
That boy knows how to play to his crowd :). He looks incredible, as always. Great team!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Of course your grooming was wonderful, but what I really liked were the well muscled hindquarters on Asher. Kudos to you for keeping him in good shape.

·
Premium Member
4,119 Posts
Congratulations. Asher really rocks. Loved the picture of the doggie kiss - the tongue got me.

·
Premium Member
9,708 Posts
I’m not surprised! You undoubtedly had the finest dog among the competitors and you’ve got all the skills. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank guys! I was quite happy with the results.

YOWZA! What a stellar groom! He looks fantastic! Did you see our boy Freedom there?
I'm not sure. What color was he? I mostly saw the dogs in my close vicinity, and only caught glimpses of the others before competition or waiting for awards after judging.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful job on the grooming & the conditioning. Asher is gorgeous. But I must confess, I love that last picture with him giving you a smooch!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Huge congratulations, very impressive grooming. I love the photo of Asher licking your face.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Congratulations! He looks fabulous as usual so it's a given that you placed! Was it fun to compete and did you enjoy yourself? It is always more fun when ya win LOL!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well done! Congratulations to you and handsome Asher.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
He is one magnificent poodle! What a gorgeous groom, and the best is the kiss!
Congratulations !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts