Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Toast ☕?. I was wondering how to vote in the contest. Do I just like the post or is it something else? Thank you! Happy holidays!!?????

·
Super Moderator
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Toast ☕?. I was wondering how to vote in the contest. Do I just like the post or is it something else? Thank you! Happy holidays!!?????
Hi Fenris-wolf,

Good question, and thank you for asking. I clarified on the contest entry thread.

Entries are accepted thru Sat 12-28 at 10pm East Coast time, or 7pm West Coast Time. The Voting Poll begins after this on a different, new thread, and will end late evening, Sat Jan 4th, followed by Awards and Screensaver Gifts for the top two entries.

Feel free to enter if you'd like on the contest thread and see other entries and read brief rules.

Vita

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Hi Fenris-wolf,

Good question, and thank you for asking. I clarified on the contest entry thread.

Entries are accepted thru Sat 12-28 at 10pm East Coast time, or 7pm West Coast Time. The Voting Poll begins after this on a different, new thread, and will end late evening, Sat Jan 4th, followed by Awards and Screensaver Gifts for the top two entries.

Feel free to enter if you'd like on the contest thread and see other entries and read brief rules.

Vita
Okay, thank you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts