Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Grace & Angel sitting together on a chair in the living room... their favorite chair. This is the one my husband sits in and every time he gets up to do something, one of them, or both of them, immediately jump in. When he comes back, they hop off. It is rather funny to watch. Angel has even gone so far as to push her nose between his leg and the chair trying to tell him that she wants to lay in it...lol, when it gets late at night she wants to snuggle down in that particular chair.

Yeah, Grace's top knot is funky/flat looking. It was raining all day and they had come in about an half hour before the pics and her hair was still wet. Oh, when will summer come!!! PLEASE!!

"Grace, are you sure she isn't going to kick us off of here?"
[/IMG]

"Not if I give her the 'secret weapon' look, Angel. Watch this.."
[/IMG]

"Psst, good job Grace, she let us stay!!"
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And, NO, I did not pose them. They were so cute I just had to take pics. Look at Angel's leg over Grace's back, it was just too cute to pass up. I couldn't have posed them better if I had done it myself...lol.

"Look at us Mom, aren't we just toooo cute? Psst, Grace! Grace, open your eyes and look cute!"
[/IMG]

"Hey, Grace, you don't think we're overdoing it do you?"
[/IMG]

"No, Angel. Look, she is still taking pics of us, if we keep lookig real sweet she'll let us stay here all day!!"
[/IMG]

Hope you enjoyed my pics...lol.

·
Registered
912 Posts
:rofl: Fantastic pics and I love the commentary.
They look so good together - ahhh another reason to get a second poo!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What awesome pics! They are both so pretty.

That's the main difference between cats and dogs. Both will get in your spot, but when you come back the dogs move. Cats, on the other hand, give you a "go to heck" look and won't budge!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Thats gods's honest truth about cats!!
Both of them looks sooo adrorable together. How cuute... love all the pics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts