Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ahhh, so cute! Love he pic...lol. BUT, my guys are cheering the Saints on... go Saints, GO! :) My guys always cheer for the under*dogs*! LOL

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Too cute!!! I HATE football, but will watch the national anthem being sung, because your anthem gives me goosebumps, and Carrie Underwood is singing it. May watch the half time show too 'cause The Who are playing. I hope you all enjoy the game!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Too cute!!! I HATE football, but will watch the national anthem being sung, because your anthem gives me goosebumps, and Carrie Underwood is singing it. May watch the half time show too 'cause The Who are playing. I hope you all enjoy the game!!
LOL, I understand! I am not a "football" fanatic fan at all but my husband LOVES it and, of course, I do watch one or two if the Patriots are playing cuz I am a fan of theirs but don't get into watching the games at all. BUT, when we are ALL getting together (my daughter/son-in-law/grandson/granddaughter; son/grandson; daughter/to be son-in-law; husband and myself) with lots of good food, big screen tv with surround sound AND BEST OF ALL my granddaughter's first birthday party (she turns one in two days) it is more than "just" watching the game! Lots of fun, cheering, partying, eating and laughing going to be happening later!!!! Afraid all the dogs have to stay home.. oh well, they can't go everywhere I go...LOL! And, we are all stamping for the underdogs, so here's hoping that the Saints can pull it off!! I would love to see the team that has never made it to the superbowl WIN! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
LOL, I understand! I am not a "football" fanatic fan at all but my husband LOVES it and, of course, I do watch one or two if the Patriots are playing cuz I am a fan of theirs but don't get into watching the games at all. BUT, when we are ALL getting together (my daughter/son-in-law/grandson/granddaughter; son/grandson; daughter/to be son-in-law; husband and myself) with lots of good food, big screen tv with surround sound AND BEST OF ALL my granddaughter's first birthday party (she turns one in two days) it is more than "just" watching the game! Lots of fun, cheering, partying, eating and laughing going to be happening later!!!! Afraid all the dogs have to stay home.. oh well, they can't go everywhere I go...LOL! And, we are all stamping for the underdogs, so here's hoping that the Saints can pull it off!! I would love to see the team that has never made it to the superbowl WIN! :)
Happy, happy birthday to your wee Grand daughter!!! It sounds like you have a terrific day planned. ENJOY!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I'm with you Arreau!!! Hate football but love the anthem and the half time event!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I'm with you Arreau!!! Hate football but love the anthem and the half time event!
Do you guys remember when Whitney sang it at Superbowl during the Gulf War?? OMG...I get goosebumps thinking about it and have it as a fave on youtube and have burned it on about three separate discs. I think that was one of the finest 2 1/2 minutes on TV ever!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts