Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Female as well. As a market researcher, I would be interested to see the gender split in participants on this forum. I'm going to guess it's about 85 to 90% female and 10 to 15% male. :)

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I'm a bitch... Whoops, I mean I'm a female human! :)

tina I think my hubby could sympathize with you! Besides himself, we have one male cat and one male bird and the other 11 souls in our house are female! :lol:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts

tina I think my hubby could sympathize with you! Besides himself, we have one male cat and one male bird and the other 11 souls in our house are female! :lol:
I was going to say the same thing.:lol: You know what they say, great minds...

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

LMAO!!!!!

I guess it's pretty obvious from my username but I'm female. Good idea for a post, sometimes you just don't know.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
LOL

I also think my Avatars are obviously "feminine" LMAO - but FOR THE RECORD

"XX" here (phenotype and genotype alike LOL)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Me too...

LoL though probably I didn't need to tell anyone I was a girl, I assume it's been obvious for the last several months... :p

LMAO.....I hope so!! Female, 56, born of an honest to goodness real lady!! Take after my dad, naturally...LOL Pretty evenly split here...two male cats, one male dog, husband (male I think), one female cat, one female bitch, and me (no, I am not the bitch!).

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Bitches abound at my house. At least we are all food motivated ;) Helps my husband out. Chocolate or liver treat and all is well!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yup, pretty much all girls in this house, except hubby and 2 rats!! Me, both dogs, both cats and both other rats are all girls. :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Bitches abound at my house. At least we are all food motivated ;) Helps my husband out. Chocolate or liver treat and all is well!
ROFL.... Oh my gosh...

Poor John, I used to be food motivated but then... dun dun duuunnnnn The sickness cured that. Now I hardly eat at all even when I'm trying to eat. Guess he has to find other ways to motivate me *wink wink* LoL.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm the only male so far....lol
LOL :)

I told you once - I am telling you again - PLEASE DON'T GOOOOOO LMAO (although it might be damaging to your young psycho he he heee - you will either become the guy who REALLY understands females or will later run for your life any time you see 2 or more "crowding" together :rofl:)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
LOL :)

I told you once - I am telling you again - PLEASE DON'T GOOOOOO LMAO (although it might be damaging to your young psycho he he heee - you will either become the guy who REALLY understands females or will later run for your life any time you see 2 or more "crowding" together :rofl:)
Haha!
Don't worry, I plan to stay forever lol!!
Oh well, we'll just have to see then haha

1 - 20 of 35 Posts