Poodle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Poodle Lovers!

If poodles took selfies, what would yours look like?
The challenge theme in this month's contest is 馃摫 My Poodle's Selfie 馃摳.

Does your girl or boy know their angles? Does he or she prefer selfies with another four-legged or feathery friend? Are they clowns or serious, or like to photo bomb, or selfie in their favorite places like the local fire hydrant or tree or vacation spot? Or do they pose in your bathroom or car's rear view mirror?

You may enter 1 to 3 photos of your poodle(s), and can be photoshopped. 馃ぉ

Entries are accepted from Friday 4/9 through the end of Sunday 4/18 in your East Coast or West Coast time zone. The voting begins on Monday 4/19 and runs for one week, followed by awards and screensaver gifts for the winners.

Good luck, contestants!

Registered
Stella - Standard Poodle
This is the type of groom I like. Is this what's called a retriever cut?
Well, I found a picture online and had the groomer copy it. This isn't the exact picture but it's the same idea.

I'm not sure what the name is but it's a shaved face, topknot, slightly fluffy ears, and short all over. I like how the groomer shaved her face, but not completely if that makes sense.

This is more like a retriever cut:

Registered
Well, I found a picture online and had the groomer copy it. This isn't the exact picture but it's the same idea.
View attachment 475654
I'm not sure what the name is but it's a shaved face, topknot, slightly fluffy ears, and short all over. I like how the groomer shaved her face, but not completely if that makes sense.

This is more like a retriever cut:
View attachment 475655
Haha, this is the exact photo I take to the groomer when Winnie goes 馃ぃ

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.