Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
In response to bows similar to Bellas, I've always had this saved.

Making your own bows

And heres a link to the original author and creator of this tutorial Click me!

I plan on making a ton of these for my spoos.. Though mine will have a ridiculous amount of extra ribbon coming off of each and probably have a little charm of some sort glued to the middle.

My girl will wear the bows, and I'll use the same fabric to make matching bandanas for my boy.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The snap is a really neat idea. Waiting for 4 months to get our little girl, I have made her some little bows to wear. I saw some at the dog show and figured I would make her some. I used fabric stiffener to help them keep their shape and coated them with the glossy mod podge to give them a nice shine.

I even made some double loop coordinating bows for my Mom's little yorkies. It will be fun to see them together for the first time.

Attachments

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Moose would give me his sad face or the daddy what are you doing to me face if I put a bow on him :quiet:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
LOL! I can see him running through the woods to knock it off then eat it before you had a chance to even think about putting it back on. Moose is such a cutie. He doesn't need a bow to look extra handsome.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
The snap is a really neat idea. Waiting for 4 months to get our little girl, I have made her some little bows to wear. I saw some at the dog show and figured I would make her some. I used fabric stiffener to help them keep their shape and coated them with the glossy mod podge to give them a nice shine.

I even made some double loop coordinating bows for my Mom's little yorkies. It will be fun to see them together for the first time.
Wow BFF, I'm impressed! Those are very professional looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts