Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Rileys brace, he hasnt had a bath for oh, 7ish weeks now, and wont for another 3 weeks. Poor boy is a little dirty. He doesnt smell, but when i pet him i get that greasy dirt on my fingers. I dont want to spray alot of product on him as that seems to make it worse. I dont like waterless shampoos either (we use them at work). Any advice? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
If you go to Ulta, the big consmetics store, they sell very professional dry powder shampoo...is what the hollywood stars use. Its around $30 for a little can but I read the label and I bet it works wonderfully.

·
Registered
575 Posts
use corn starch and brush thru well!!! This will also help get mats out by sprinkling a bit more in the mat, work it into the mat and brush out. Corn starch is wonderful for absorbing that oiliness and will make the coat fluff out nicely.

·
Registered
288 Posts
use corn starch and brush thru well!!! This will also help get mats out by sprinkling a bit more in the mat, work it into the mat and brush out. Corn starch is wonderful for absorbing that oiliness and will make the coat fluff out nicely.

Corn starch is awesome for "drycleaning" and on mats. And it does fluff out the coat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts