Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all the prices and the flat rate shipping prices. We need to order at least 24 to get this pricing (it is a great savings). Who is still interested and how do we go about this? I would be glad to order them on my credit card and ship them out but need to get the money in first and make sure we have 24 orders. The poodle brush will not be available until later in the year.
Les Poochs bushes (minimum order 24)

Pooch Wide Pro Purple $35.95
Pooch Wide Pro Green $35.95
Pooch PRO brush (small Green or Purple) $28.95
Emergency Matt-zapper $31.95
Emergency Matt-zapper Wide $41.95
Pooch Finishing brush (gold or silver***) $31.95
Pooch Finishing Wide (gold or silver) $41.95

** Gold is soft finishing and Silver is firm finishing

I can get flat rate shipping (per order) for:

US $ 4.95
Canada $11.45
All other countries $13.45

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I got all the prices and the flat rate shipping prices. We need to order at least 24 to get this pricing (it is a great savings). Who is still interested and how do we go about this? I would be glad to order them on my credit card and ship them out but need to get the money in first and make sure we have 24 orders. The poodle brush will not be available until later in the year.
Les Poochs bushes (minimum order 24)

Pooch Wide Pro Purple $35.95
Pooch Wide Pro Green $35.95
Pooch PRO brush (small Green or Purple) $28.95
Emergency Matt-zapper $31.95
Emergency Matt-zapper Wide $41.95
Pooch Finishing brush (gold or silver***) $31.95
Pooch Finishing Wide (gold or silver) $41.95

** Gold is soft finishing and Silver is firm finishing

I can get flat rate shipping (per order) for:

US $ 4.95
Canada $11.45
All other countries $13.45

Im apologize to the people in my Les poochs thread I am too busy to deal with the GB now so Oodle you can take over now lol

I might want one but not sure money is tight !

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm interested, but unsure of what I would need for my mini? My husband will probably say "Why do you need ANOTHER brush?" :lol:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im apologize to the people in my Les poochs thread I am too busy to deal with the GB now so Oodle you can take over now lol

I might want one but not sure money is tight !
I hope I did not offend you, I thought the case may be that you did not have the time.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested, but unsure of what I would need for my mini? My husband will probably say "Why do you need ANOTHER brush?" :lol:
I would say the green wide, I have the green and purple and find myself using the green all the time. I also have the green single and barely ever pick it up (I even prefer the wide even on the toys). I bought my friend who has cockers the green wide and she loves it, says she will never use another brush.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have at least one of every brush and I hardly ever use my purple, green, or the zapper. I keep them in my drawer and pull them out for heavy coated breeds like shephards, collies, chows, etc.

I ONLY use the gold or silver on poodles. The wide on dogs weighing 40lbs or more and the narrow on small dogs or tangled/matted areas. I HIGHLY recommend the silver for poodles. The gold is better for softer, lighter weight coats, like maltese or shih tzu's. Spend a little bit more and get the RIGHT brush for the right coat.

The reason I don't care for the green and purple is because they seem to HARSH for poo coat. The pins/wires are much coarser and tend to (IMHO) break more coat (on the delicate coated breeds).

Again, these are just my professional opinions

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are charging me $24.-28.00 to ship the entire order to my house (I am absorbing this cost) and it will cost me $4.95 per order (flat rate shipping US Postal) to ship them. As of now we are nowhere near the amount we need to get tht price, I am hopefull more people will order as the finishing brush is $72.00 if I only order myself one (it is $41.95 if we buy as a group).

·
Registered
82 Posts
I really hope we can get enough people to order! If we do, I will order two brushes. I tried the green brush out at the self dog wash and it is the best brush I have used. They only had the green one so I don't know about the silver, but I will take the advice above and try the silver.

Come on everyone, this is a great deal. Let's try to get 24 brushes on order! Imagine how beautiful your pup will look! :beauty:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have the green and the purple wide, I love the green but want to get the finishing brushes (I never tried them but have heard wonderful things).

1 - 20 of 155 Posts