Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are seriously considering getting a second toy poodle. There is one adorable pup available in Jackson, TN but we are on west coast - to do just a visit would be nearly impossible.

Wondering if any kind soul would be up for meeting a breeder and pup for us, and giving their recommendations?

Thought I’d at least give it a try!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Congratulations and I hope time flies so you can have your new puppy real soon!

Do you have any pictures ?

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Congratulations. If you mention the breeder maybe some one here has a puppy or knows someone with a dog from that breeder.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So we are getting the most beautiful little girl and I couldn’t be more excited. Honestly, it’s all thanks to zooeysmom, who has been a great friend and support since we first got Ollie. We weren’t planning on getting a second, but she alerted me to this adorable girl who was a bit older (currently six months). At first we said no that we were happy with just one. But we started realizing the benefits of two and how we think Ollie would love a playmate and that since my husband and I are always fighting over who gets Ollie to cuddle with, it just makes sense that we need two poodles to cuddle!

So we talked to Barbara at dbara poodles multiple times (zooeysmom did also) and it just felt right. I’ve heard amazing things about Barbara’s dogs and they are all hand raised in the house. This little girl has been wonderfully socialized and she goes everywhere with Barbara, in a carrying bag.

Here’s a picture of our sweet girl. We were contemplating names and having a hard time finding one we all loved. Then Barbara told me her current name is Ella and we all agreed that it was perfect and we would keep it. So Ollie and Ella! Here she is! We pick her up in a couple weeks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Oh my, what a sweet, sweet, sweet face. She’s gorgeous. I can’t wait till you post that you have Take. Her home.

I like your logic for a second dog.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Oh my she is beautiful. I just want to pick her up and cuddle her. LOL She just has that look you would want to cuddle. Congratulations.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I'm so excited for you, getting this darling wee girlie! And February is very close now :). Please post her coming home story.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts