Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Evie are probably going to be going to the Houston World Series of Dog Shows, and Groom Texas, to try competing in some companion type events.
I was wondering if anyone else is planning to go this year?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We live in the dfw so still quite a drive, but we know have friends up there that we can stay with.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Me and Evie are probably going to be going to the Houston World Series of Dog Shows, and Groom Texas, to try competing in some companion type events.
I think Quossom and maybe her sister attend...

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Lucky you to have such a large and fun dog show nearby (driving distance). Looks like a fun event.

Are they having AKC trials? Or is this just fun stuff?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a bunch of what appears everyday AKC Rally and Obedience ever day. And yes some fun stuff to.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I would love to go, but I don't live closer to Texas anymore. Hope you guys have fun!?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Last year the show did not have Agility competition, so we just attended one day to be spectators and shoppers. I don't think there will be Agility in 2020, either, sadly. We'll still have to attend one day at least!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is to bad to bad that there is not agility at the show. At least you can still go for one day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts