Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's called Liberty 50 and I see it in Tractor supply last night and b/c I was having a little mini flea meltdown I bought some. I found a couple of fleas on Saleen last night while grooming her and I FREAKED. I have some... issues shall we say. I don't care to use topicals to be honest I use advantix but only every other month when I have it on hand which I don't right now b/c I hadn't planned on using any this year. We've treated the yard and keep up on the inside of the house and haven't had an issue at all this year so far. For Fla that's pretty good.

anyway I'm just curious if anyone has ever seen or used it before. I haven't applied it yet, just bathed the girls last night. I have frontline for the tibbies which is kind of a waste b/c it doesn't work as well here as it used to.

I'm just super super anal and freaky about fleas, kind of ironic in a way since I wanted to get away from some of the mainstream preventatives for most of the year.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I haven't heard of that one, but I am loving the Shoo Tags I put on my dogs. I was really skeptical, and still keeping waiting for the shoe to drop. It just seems impossible. But they keep working. On me and my dogs. No chemicals and they are cheaper then the other options.

Wow that sounds like a sales pitch...hehe:)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'm no scientist and I don't really know all the names of chemical ingredients but I also saw that LIBERTY package and was reading it. It sounds great. I hope you have good results and no bad smells or lingering fleas.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm no scientist and I don't really know all the names of chemical ingredients but I also saw that LIBERTY package and was reading it. It sounds great. I hope you have good results and no bad smells or lingering fleas.
no smell so far so we'll see in a day or two if any fleabies survive.

What are shoo tags? I've never heard of that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts