Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends,

has anyone heard of Nadal Poodles? they are a local breeder in Saskatchewan Canada. Would love to hear if anyone bought a toy poodle from them. Any review would be great thank you!

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
I’ve heard of them but don’t know them. This is from their Facebook page, from jan. 1st 2020 :

What a year for NaDal Poodles.
CAN/AM GR CH NADALS GRAND TORINO AKA “RENO” finishes as #1 Canadian toy poodle & #1 toy poodle owner handler !
CAN CH NADAL’S CUP’0’AMBITION
finishes #6 in Canada. We also finished our Tiawan import CAN CH NICE&OUTGOING TW KIZOKU AKA “Kristi”
We were hired to handle a beautiful red import from France (Ophelia) and finished her Canadian championship in under 10 weeks. Owner Christine Pouteau
We bred a beautiful white boy AM CH NADALS SNOW BIRD TO KOEHLS
who we sent to the USA he was finished quickly with his USA championship with limited showing. Owner Lisa Newsom
We are so proud of these accomplishments, In only 5 short years of showing and breeding these little gems.
We have breed some lovely show pups and amazing pets as well as performance dogs.
Thank you everyone who has contributed to our continued success. We strive for ongoing beautiful toy poodles for show, companion, and performance. We value them all.
Happy New Year everyone.

I would do more research but just from this post I would definitely consider them if I was looking for a dog.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts