Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the day has finally come... Tomorrow I meet my new Spoo friend!

Everything with this pup has turned out even better than I thought and the path to getting him just gets better and better. Including a very pleasant surprise:

I’m going to Mobile (instead of New Orleans) to meet my pup and going to the Gulf Classic Dog show! My very first dog show! Will anyone else be there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I am not going to the dog show, but something tells me you are going to have a very very exciting day tomorrow.

I can hardly wait to see pictures of your new baby. I am so excited for you.

Hope you can get a bit of sleep tonight, since tomorrow is going to be a bit like Christmas for you!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are so right! I’m so excited I’m still up and can barely sleep. Christmas is right!

I keep saying it feels like when I was a kid and the next day we were going to Disneyland.

I’ll be sure to post pictures of my adventures tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Too bad I have so much going on at home right now or that would have been doable. I bet my dogs sibling will be competing. I will have to check. I bet you are super excited getting a pup from Tabitha/NOLA will be amazing as I always always hear good things. I was looking at her dogs too when I got my dog but he just sort of popped into meh lap. LOL

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
How fun & exciting for you! Your first show and a puppy too! Have fun,drive carefully, be safe, and make sure you have lots of paper towels (just in case) LOL!

Reactions: Legs&Leashes21
1 - 5 of 5 Posts