Poodle Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
I don't like it when some folks just think it's OK to reach out and touch without asking. My toy didn't like being touched by strangers. He would growl sometimes if people just kept on touching him too long. I always felt bad for him. And would say he is old and doesn't like strangers. But hi Dog Car Toy Carnivore Motor vehicle
s cuteness was a magnet. Everyone had to stop and talk to him.

I've walked many many dogs over the years, and this is the first who literally stops traffic. He is a red/apricot and white tux/abstract so every conversation starts with "what kind of doodle is that?" or "what is he mixed with?", middles with disbelief (really, just a poodle? Nothing else mixed in? I've never seen colors like that), and ends with them wanting his breeder's name. It's really an odd experience.

It doesn't seem to matter how he's groomed, either. Same remarks if he's got a fresh clean face & feet or if he's in full floofy shag all over.
He’s beautiful

Bijou does get compliments everytime we take her out. Even stopped at traffic lights. My husband is getting annoyed but he is a quiet introvert at times. I think it’s her coloring and not her actual features that make her”cute”.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.