Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone own a parti poodle? I know some people frown apon them, but I love them and I have one. I have a black and white, I also have a black and a cream one. Here is a picture of my parti poodle.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I don't own one, but Saleen is out of a parti colored sire, she has a teeny white marking on her chest and white toes. I beleive she had three party colored brothers, two silver and white and one brown and white.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I don't own one but I think they are beautiful and wouldn't mind owing one in the future. Yours is surely a pretty boy, I love his markings!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, I will take new pictures soon, I just groomed them. When I have time to download them I will show them. Thanks for all the complements.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes - I have a parti-colored toy poodle named Jersey and we just love him! So many people think he's an old English Sheepdog puppy! I really like the balck and white markings!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I love the wide variety of phantom poodles,

but my personal favourites are the tuxedo pattern,

with completely black body, but with four white legs from just below the elbows, especially in a flufft puppy clip.

They look like they have been dipped in something lol

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I love the wide variety of phantom poodles,

but my personal favourites are the tuxedo pattern,

with completely black body, but with four white legs from just below the elbows, especially in a flufft puppy clip.

They look like they have been dipped in something lol
Tuxedo parti poodles are my absolute favorite parti poodles as well. I would love a silver or black tuxedo someday. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I love parti poodles! I really want to own one one day. I'm pretty fond of the black/white and brown/white. =] Yours is so beautiful!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts