Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not traveling to Italy. However, there is a reason for asking this question.
I’ve checked a lot of sifferent sites-priceline, expedia, etc. I cannot find any flights of a reasonable duration, that costs less than $2300. However, somebody told me that he got a ticket for $700. Even if that was one way, it’s still a lot less expensive than what i found.
Does any body have any idea?

·
Registered
173 Posts
When I flew to Italy in 2017 I paid about $1500 CAD round trip. This was to Rome though. It would probably cost more to go to Bologna.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My mother is of Italian descent, half Bolognese. She wants to go but she doesn’t go anywhere without her dog, whoch is small enough to fit under a seat. She will not put the dog in cargo. I guess I should have also mentioned that it would have to fly into/out of NY, PA or NJ.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Travel dates will make a difference. When is she thinking of going and for how long? I saw what you meant about reasonable duration, too!

Is train travel from a larger destination to Bologna a possibility, if that would make a price difference? I'm guessing that could add 2-3 hours easily, but might be easier travel.

I just remembered too, my bank offers a travel program (why, I'm not sure). Is there any group she belongs to, or business she associates with that might offer some help in finding fares? I might even consider a travel agent, to see what they might come up with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts