Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any groomers (there must be SOME in this group) will be going to Atlanta Pet Fair in March? Because I'm from Canada, I don't usually get to attend the American grooming shows. But, I'm wintering in Florida this year, so Atlanta is just a hop, skip and jump from me.

Laurie

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh my gosh!! I'd never even heard of that before, Atlanta's just south of me! :) Is that like just for pro groomers or is it a place where novices can learn about grooming? It seems awesome. I wish I could go. ):

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I could be wrong, but I think the seminars are strictly for the "real" groomers who are employed in the industry - but the trade show, I believe, is open to the public for $10 a day - you can get equipment and products that the professionals use from the 70 vendors that are there. But, check the website or email them to make sure. Do a google search of Atlanta Pet Fair.

If you ARE allowed into the trade show, by all means GO - ycu'll be amazed at what is for sale.

Laurie

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
oohhh, there are sooooo many big grooming shows & seminars overseas, the closest ones here are still overseas in Australia! One day, I will go to america and go to a big grooming show. One day....

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I wish I was going but Nicholas will be to young :( Maybe next time, I've wanted to go for a couple of years now but something always seem to be going on that prevents it.

Where in Fla are you wintering ?? We live in a big "snow bird" area, lot of friends from up North coming to enjoy the beach. It's really easy to get to Atlanta from here, almost a straight shot up. I love going to the Atlanta dog shows though I haven't been since getting married.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts