Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I ordered a couple of these for $2.25 each today. Not sure how long they will be on sale or if the order will get canceled but for $2 I wasn’t worried to give it a go.

Ethical Pet SPOT Skinneeez | Stuffless Dog Toy with Squeaker for All Dogs | Tug-of-War Toy for Small and Large Breeds | 23" | Squirrel Design https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001B1OK6C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Bq1YDbVDR1GB5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I ordered 3 . I know those won’t last long but I love they don’t have stuffing. The dogs love playing tug on these kind.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
I’m going to order some too. I think these are the same as the ones I bought in TJMAXX. If they are, the squeakers are hard to kill.

Thanks for posting.

Not a Black Friday tip, but I’ve noticed that around Xmas and Easter Marshall’s/TJMAXX/homegoods stores have a particularly nice selection of toys for pets including some quality brand names and usually at a discounted price.

·
Registered
658 Posts
It’s 12$ for the pig and 16$ for the duck in Canada. :-(

Yeah, only the squirrel was that price yesterday. I think the others were $6-$9.

There was another brand too but I didn’t think it was the same quality. It was a fox and the fur was much longer and scruffy looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wow great thread idea!!

Not sure if you have a Marshalls near you, but I just bought all of Norman's Christmas presents (toys and treats) there this past weekend with the big sales they had. Tons of toys in the clearance sections that were seasonal (Halloween/summer). Also lots of Christmas theme toys on sale too. I got a lambchop toy for $4!! They had lots of balls, treat puzzles, brushes, shampoos, conditioners, sprays, potty matts, and snacks for dogs on sale. I am sure they will have great Black Friday deals coming up as well!

Also I always check Amazons "Deals of the Day" and go to Pet Supplies and there are always great deals there prior to black Friday/Cyber Monday.

I will for sure be going to Marshalls on Black Friday (if I feel up to it after tons of Turkey)

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
The skinneeez toys are great! For heavy chewers then squeakers can be chewed out but otherwise all of Stella’s toys (of these) remain intact! She usually destroys toys in minutes. I got a lot and I give her a new one here and there throughout the year. I think I have 4 left to give her for Hanukkah, but has 7 or 8 already. She plays with them a lot, and never
The same one twice in a row. I love watching her dog them out of the toy basket.

I don’t know where to look but amazon or chewy. Www.petmountain.com is good too if I remember correctly.

Thanks for starting this thread. If anyone runs across discounted interactive treat toys I’d be interested!

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Not grooming specific but Sierra (Trading Post, part of IJ Maxx etc) is offering free shipping today. They have a number of pet items in these categories:

https://www.sierra.com/

Dog Toys (147)

Dog Beds & Hygiene (121)

Dog Leashes & Clothing (263)

Dog Bowls & Treats (96)

Dog Travel (192)

Sorry for our non US members, It applies only to the 48 contiguous states.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts