Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have read about my bad grooming experience last week, followed by a somewhat better experience having my mini poo Hugo get an FFF grooming. The second groomer was definitely better and she squeezed me in very last minute, which was great of her to do, but the result lacked some refinement. So I went on a real search for groomers that specialize in poodles and found one that had high ratings all over the place. I called yesterday and got an appointment for July 14! That’s what it’s like in my area—every good groomer is booked up or not even taking new clients at all. I had them put me on their cancellation list and decided that in the meantime I would go back to groomer #2 that did the ok FFF and have Hugo get a body trim. It’s been very hot here and Hugo was really feeling it with his long (but beautifu!) puppy coat. Well, the highly rated groomer called me today because of a cancellation. Here‘s the streamlined Hugo! It’s kind of sad to lose the beautiful puppy coat but he will be much more comfortable. Call me biased, but I think he’s a very handsome boy. He’s 5 months old today!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Nice. I zoomed in to get a closer look. The top knot blends into the ears well.

My face is scrunched up from all the adorableness.

How old is your pumpkin?

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Groomer did a beautiful job. Hugo looks handsome in his summer clip.

Reactions: a2girl

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Happy 5 Months old, and a great groom to boot!

·
Super Moderator
2,976 Posts
Nice job. Definitely worth seeing if this groomer can add you to a monthly schedule. Coat change is just around the corner 😝

·
Registered
Casey, toy poodle - RIP 11/06/2003 to 02/23/2021
221 Posts
Some of you may have read about my bad grooming experience last week, followed by a somewhat better experience having my mini poo Hugo get an FFF grooming. The second groomer was definitely better and she squeezed me in very last minute, which was great of her to do, but the result lacked some refinement. So I went on a real search for groomers that specialize in poodles and found one that had high ratings all over the place. I called yesterday and got an appointment for July 14! That’s what it’s like in my area—every good groomer is booked up or not even taking new clients at all. I had them put me on their cancellation list and decided that in the meantime I would go back to groomer #2 that did the ok FFF and have Hugo get a body trim. It’s been very hot here and Hugo was really feeling it with his long (but beautifu!) puppy coat. Well, the highly rated groomer called me today because of a cancellation. Here‘s the streamlined Hugo! It’s kind of sad to lose the beautiful puppy coat but he will be much more comfortable. Call me biased, but I think he’s a very handsome boy. He’s 5 months old today!

View attachment 477714 View attachment 477715 View attachment 477716
I love it. Look at how the shorter cut elongated the legs. Hugo looks so good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts