Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my other girl who is almost 7 mths old. Sivaro Justa Little Wicked (Mia). I have been slack so she hasnt been shown as yet. Hope soon I will get her in the ring.

Some head shots and after shots. She wasnt impressed lol. Her head is finer than it shows in the pics and eye is smaller.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I LOVE that first shot. Gorgeous face, gorgeous expression. And the next to last shot.....rofl....with her hair tied up, she looks like she has this HUGE body with a tiny head on it. Yes, I know the body is all hair, but without the topknot to balance it off, she looks like a shrunken headed poodle. OHHH, I get it! You are trying to breed a new poodle variety too!!! :pound:

Good luck with her when you start showing!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I LOVE that first shot. Gorgeous face, gorgeous expression. And the next to last shot.....rofl....with her hair tied up, she looks like she has this HUGE body with a tiny head on it. Yes, I know the body is all hair, but without the topknot to balance it off, she looks like a shrunken headed poodle. OHHH, I get it! You are trying to breed a new poodle variety too!!! :pound:

Good luck with her when you start showing!
roflmao, yes love the first shot also. I have been so slack with her, she needs another big trim. Hasnt been touched apart from face, feet and tail clip and weekly wash and dry. Her coat grow so fast so with putting up her topknot looks far worst.

And yes its my new breed of poodle. Gonna make my first million :D

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I also love the first picture ! she has a great Face !

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
roflmao, yes love the first shot also. I have been so slack with her, she needs another big trim. Hasnt been touched apart from face, feet and tail clip and weekly wash and dry. Her coat grow so fast so with putting up her topknot looks far worst.

And yes its my new breed of poodle. Gonna make my first million :D
So, this is your pooicorn!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolt: We have pooalope and pegapoo now pooacorns O MY!!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
So, this is your pooicorn!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolt: We have pooalope and pegapoo now pooacorns O MY!!!!
I'm not surprised! They cross poos with all sorts of other dogs. Why not unicorns and deer?! LOL I would to own a pegapoo!! Maybe jester's mom will share where she got her poodlelope and maybe they will have a pegapoo too....you neeeever know!

Aren't we just a silly bunch??

Siv, I adore the first photo. It is so classic. She is beautiful. I have to agree with jester's mom though that she looks like one of those native shrunken heads with the top knot up. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Omg, Siv I'm comming over to steal that baby!! I LOVE that first picture. She looks like she belongs in my household with Wonder ROFL..... though there might be some "discussions" on who gets to be head princess. LOL

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My poor Unipoo is getting a complex here, I would call her uniquepoo :pound:

WP, you know the rules, toys are bossy and they are a big dog in a small body. Ofcourse Mia would be Head Princess :pound:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Oh dear.... I don't know how Wonder would feel about that. She is head princess now, and both the poodles are her ladies in waiting (according to her!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts