Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where would I find "advanced"? If I reply to post I get a window with a "reply to thread" section and underneath that is a "manage attachments" section, and under that is "topic review". I don't see "advanced" anywhere.
Thanks

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
The only time I've ever noticed "advanced" is when I'm editing a post and I want to add a smiley. I have to click Advanced, which does show up. I don't see it otherwise, but I could be missing something too.

Another way I've been told to post pictures (because I usually go through Photobucket) is to scroll down beneath the message box...where we type and where it says images click on manage attachments. Then in the box that appears, choose a file. That will take you to your pictures in your computer. Click on one you choose and click upload. Then once that's done, look at the top of the message box and click on the paper clip icon and your picture address thingy will appear. Click that. And Viola` (I hope I got that right for ya) lol. I'm on shaky ground with this stuff. :afraid:

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts