Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
Chicky Chat - Paris is Preston's brother right?
Roxy if you did get another puppy that was black or silver you should get one from Preston's human mama (Michelle Able). Honestly if I ever get another spoo, I believe I'll save up and buy from her. They take SUCH good care of their puppies and have them pretty much potty trained by the time they come with you. She takes all kinds of pictures and is a great person to work with. She had some beautiful blacks and silvers in her last liter. Do you live in Indiana? That is where Michelle is. If you don't, I probably have you confused with some of the others Indiana people on here. :)

· Registered
474 Posts
Chicky Chat - I just love Michelle, she and I email a couple of times a week!
She takes such good care of her puppies. I was really impressed following her last liter.
I went on the website you suggested and was sorry to hear about Karen's husband. Michelle said he wasn't doing well.
But I was pleasantly surprised when I looked on her expectent page - she is using Wrigley and Jenny (Sam I am's white girl) dad. He is the ice white poodle - Braeden. Small world!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.