Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
He is so cute - of course you can't say no. I'm SO GLAD that I have my white/cream girl. I sure hope she grows up as striking as Gunther. Did you ever have any tearing trouble with him? I'm trying to get that worked out with my little girl right now.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He never had any tearing,just little hard boogers that I pick every morning.
If your little one keeps tearing I would probably check with the vet...it might be a mild infection.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Of course you can't say no to him... ROFL, he's a POODLE!! I always love your pictures, they are sooo pretty!

Had a conversation with a client yesterday about how her dog didn't think it was a dog, she was a poodle and poodles are not dogs in prissy's view. LoL. She definitly was a Diva.

·
Registered
912 Posts
So those photos sinched the deal with the OH, T dog will probably be cut down like Gunter when coat change hits us, that way I'll really only have legs and ears to worry about. He is as handsome as ever :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I love that shot as well.
No HDR, just my Panasonic TZ5.
The light was great...sunset.
Yeah it looks like you messed with HDR a little lol Thats a great shot now I am going to have to look into that camera hehehe

I have a canon 20D I can't find my battery charger .... otherwise I use it all the time and I use photoshop to fix some pictures.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it looks like you messed with HDR a little lol Thats a great show now I am going to have to look into that camera hehehe

I have a canon 20D I can't find my battery charger .... otherwise I use it all the time and I use photoshop to fix some pictures.
The Panasonic is a really great camera...you should look into it.
I love photography and take hundreds of pictures and after doing enough research I settled in on this camera...easy to use and really reasonably priced.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
The Panasonic is a really great camera...you should look into it.
I love photography and take hundreds of pictures and after doing enough research I settled in on this camera...easy to use and really reasonably priced.
Yeah I need another point and shoot camera because bringing a SLR every where is too much sometimes. I have the samsung NV10 I hate this camera so much !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts