Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about Sundance Standard Poodles in Georgia. Might be a better fit for me than Rebelstar. I'm going to email her tonight and get a feel for her. The website if pretty minimal compared to Rebelstar but they health test which is very important to me.

Standard Poodles Atlanta GA Poodle Puppies Champions Sundance

Thoughts? Based on experience or impressions from the website?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi!
I spoke with Bob of Sundance when I was looking for our pup. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and the puppies' parents are very accomplished. Hope you the best in your search!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tzel! Did you end up getting a dog from them? If not, can I ask why? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I don't know them, but their website says all the right things. Definitely worth contacting them to find out more! I actually prefer a minimal website, I find some breeders' websites too busy. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a girl, age 6 now, from Penny and Bob. They are wonderful. PM me for more details if you like.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Furmom, I just PM'd you!

Cdnjengga- I emailed them tonight. Hope to hear back in the next few days! Still have plenty of time to research the right breeder for me (a year) but it's still exciting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts