Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to add a couple poodle cookie cutters to the holiday selection. Here are the results. I like the way the body came out better than the face. I’ll have to play with the face a little bit more. I have to get more colors too, be fun to do all the poodle colors!

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Awesome! I want to get some poodle cookie cutters now! You are great at decorating them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
They look great!
Uk Amazon is rubbish! There's nothing like these and the Poodle fairy lights on ours. The only poodle things on ours are calenders and socks! 😕 Suppose u can never have enough socks!

·
Registered
6,494 Posts
Wow, those cookies look gorgeous. Who can eat a work of art?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I’ll put a couple in the office Christmas party, and a couple for my four year old grand niece. Her and Gracie have a love affair going on, I keep telling her Dad that girl needs a poodle! Mostly they will go in little gift bags to my agility friends and trainer, with some cookies meant for the dogs as well.

Skylar, yes, it is hard to bite into them! My husband and I are eating the misfits, those broken ones.

The college I work for closed yesterday because of the snow, so I put on sappy Christmas movies and spent the day baking...and thinking about retirement. This working for a living is really over- rated, the dogs concur!

Here’s pics of the bigger batch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny you say that Peggytheparti, I did attempt, but didn’t have any black so made do with brown. I wasn’t happy with the results, the pink poodles came out better...but here is the attempt!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, yes, biting into that may be strange. The pink poodles are at least abstract, which is part of why I liked doing them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I finally found these on Etsy. Your cookies look great! I can't bake but I'm sure we will have fun trying

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Vee!

·
Registered
1 Posts
these are so cute! I’m going to have to look for some of these. We only do cut out cookies at christmas, but I don’t see why we can’t add some poodles to our Christmas Cooke repertoire.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since the kids have grown, I only do cut outs at Christmas too. However, with a new grandson who only lives five miles away, I may get back in the habit of doing it at other times of the year.

I do still have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cut outs from like 25 years ago, but I don’t think they are a thing anymore! The pink poodles were a fun new thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts