Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that you shared your yorkie too! I love pics of all dogs. That must have been the best feeling, being surrounded by love. 🥰
That cushion on the floor pic is especially funny to me. Pillows and cushions are irresistible no matter the size!
Trixie is a photobomber - she would have ended up in here eventually, might as well not even try to exclude her. Anytime I try to pose Annie - pop! Here comes Trixie to steal the photo.

IMG_20201109_181227277_MP.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
I like that you shared your yorkie too! I love pics of all dogs. That must have been the best feeling, being surrounded by love. 🥰
That cushion on the floor pic is especially funny to me. Pillows and cushions are irresistible no matter the size!
My kid calls Oona a roly-poly when she curls up in a ball like that! <3

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I love Kongs.... Annie was bugging me to go for a WALK. I am now drinking coffee and get to have peace until I finish. The dogs are getting to DO something (not that they didn't go to the dog park and have 2 training sessions already today).

Oh - and yes, there will be a walk after the coffee and Kong break.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Today, Annie was my emotional support poodle, and came with me in the car to a stressful medical appointment. We were early, so went for a waterfront walk before I went in and she slurped my mask and accepted lots of pets when I came back. I really appreciated having her with me. Thank you. Good girl.

It was a glorious day with high cirrus clouds banding across a pale blue winter sky. Warm, sunny, but an icy wind off the lake.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Picky Poodle, a story in pictures.

Me: 'Annie, we made you these yummy farm fresh eggs 3 hours ago. Don't you want them?' (Human shows eggs again, and adds treats on top, which Annie licks up.)

Treats are gone, will more appear? (Pause and stare. Guess not)

Hmmm.... But those were kinda buttery! I can lick that off.

Butter is off both sides, I am done.

Maybe I will try again? Kinda liked the crunchy bits...

Actually, those chew nicely...

Hey! human! You gots more of them eggs? They were pretty good. I will just sit here and stare, just in case. Hey! Human! I'd like more please!

All in all, it took Annie about 3 hrs and 10 min to decide that eggs are acceptable poodle food from when first offered. 3 hrs of ignoring, 10 min of pondering their edibility.

Poodles!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Annie says :
"Dear Poodle forum. Please send help. That nutcase that buys me dog food decided to go camping and its forecast to be -18C overnight. She says I should be warm in my sweater, with a thick foam mat, and a sleeping bag, and another sleeping bag if I get cold, but I would like to remind her that poodles are INSIDE DOGS. The outdoors is fun in the day, but we have a nice warm comfy bed at home and I don't understand why we are not in it. I even showed my human where the car was, in case she misplaced it."

"PS - I plan to wait until my human falls asleep then push her off her mat and steal her heat."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts