Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone heard or know anything about this group. they have great pics of great looking dogs. I had posted this earlier in the wrong section of Poodle Forum. i did get some info on the questions to ask and to do a lot more research ...thank you all. michele

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hi there. I got my mini phantom from a breeder in Florida, not sure where your location is. She does health testing and raises her puppies in home. My Bella’s mom is also a mini phantom, so more often than not one phantom appears in her litters (from what I’ve seen). You can try her Facebook at AnnaAsh Poodles or Anna-Ash Poodles
She occasionally has parti litters too!

I’m now partial to phantoms because Bella is my whole heart. I wish you luck with your search.
I searched the site and found this current recommendation from a new member. You might send a private message and see if you can get some questions answered from someone with a pup from there :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
She shows UKC sometimes AKC and does heath testing. I don’t know her personally but I hear she is nice and hope to meet her at show sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts